The blog is now at YOMARCUS.COM

April 20, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MK9

The faces, or should I say the covered faces of Mortal Kombat.

Mortal Kombat 9 celebrates its 1 year anniversary today. I still can remember the excitement and torment of waiting for it to release. I was glued to a lot of video gaming websites, waiting for news and updates about it. Character preview after character preview, as if I wasn't hyped enough from the sole reason that my favorite childhood fighting game is coming back on the PS3. Let me link you to some of my posts that can prove my excitement regarding its release.


EVIDENCE A
EVIDENCE B
EVIDENCE C
EVIDENCE D

When I got the game, first thing I did was perform a (you guessed it right) Fatality. I was ecstatic to see blood and violence in full HD! Them blocks of pixelated gore way back are now presented in fine and beautiful graphics. Weird but true. MK Fans can cosign me on this one.

MK9 Grand Finals!

I didn't really think of playing it competitively but months after the release I find myself joining tournaments and actually placing good and winning a couple championships. How sweet is that? Shout outs to the whole MKPH community! It was fun to meet groups of people who share the same love for the game, whether it be on a competitive level or not.

Point of this entry is to celebrate if not the best, one of the best fighting games ever created. If you haven't picked up the game yet and is a fighting game fanatic, I suggest you give it a try. It will not disappoint. Grab the game and it wont leave you with the feeling of being ripped off... unless you are a spinal cord. Scorpion's to be exact.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...