The blog is now at YOMARCUS.COM

March 26, 2011

ED BOON & STIG ASMUSSEN TALK ABOUT KRATOS & MK


photo via Playstation Blog

Do I really need to tell you that I'm so excited for this game. Matter of fact, excited is slowly becoming an understatement, its turning into "holy-fuckin-shit-I-got-to-have-this-game-ASAP" excited.

The first time I heard of Kratos being included in the new Mortal Kombat game, I literally stood up my seat. There's no denying that Kratos is a perfect fit for MK. I mean the dude is as violent as violent can get. God of War fans need no proof, but if you havent heard of Kratos, watch the video below.


SPOILER ALERT on the video though.



Anyway, here is Mortal Kombat creator Ed Boon, with God of War 3 director Stig Asmussen talking about the epic crossover of Kratos in MK9.



BONUS VIDEO: TAG TEAM THROWDOWN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...