The blog is now at YOMARCUS.COM

April 01, 2015

SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR DAILY DOSE OF MARC


All good things must, y'know.

First of all, this is not an April Fool's joke, so don't try to call bluff and shit lol.

Here we are now.

After 6 years of what I would call an awesome adventure, we reach this point. All good things must come to an end right?

Before I abandon this website, I would like to take the opportunity to thank everyone who showed love and support. I appreciate every visit and share. I appreciate everyone who told me they frequent my site. I appreciate everyone linking my stuff via their social media accounts. I appreciate everyone who had me on their blogroll. THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS.

You, you, you and you. I love y'all.






But wait, there's more.

This is not really goodbye though. I've always wanted to start over, redesign and clean everything in my website, but doing so will take too much work and time so I decided to move to a new platform.

New blog name
New platform
New design
Same old Marc

Ladies and Gents. Hold my hand. We are moving to




Why are you still here? Let's go.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...