The blog is now at YOMARCUS.COM

December 08, 2012

SINGAPORE PART 2: ORCHARD LIGHTS



Still Day 1 of our visit. In the afternoon, we decided to meet Issa aka The awesome one (see what I did there homey?) somewhere in Orchard and just hangout til were all tired and shit. It was nice to walk Orchard again, this time with a camera on my hand. Forgot to bring a camera the last time I was there. Or the battery ran out or something, doesn't matter. Anyway, them hours of walking, eating ice cream sandwiches, eating stuff on sticks were perfect. I had fun. I don't mind doing this again. On with the photos.




Her fun begins
I love shoes, She loves... socks.



Whats up homey!?... Nevermind
Orchard



Honeydew = crack!

Thats mine!

I LOLd. Girls need more than just mints.






Nugget almost the size of yo face!
Weeeee!! Lights!



Issa Forever Alo...











Generic Orange Juice


Back home with Trixie and Uncle Den

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...