The blog is now at YOMARCUS.COM

March 30, 2012

FOREVER: A NOT SO OLD GOODIE



Remember when this joint came out? It was hype as hell. Drake, Kanye, Lil Wayne, and one of the greatest MCS ever... Eminem all in one track? That’s got to mean something.

I am not really a Lebron fan but I think the intro where he is playing online poker fit the song just right. It’s metaphoric in so many ways, if you ask me. A bold statement that tells us, life is about taking chances. Have you taken yours lately? Have you taken any chances to get that dream of yours right in the palm of your hands? Think about it.

I still have this joint on rotation up to now. Pumps up that gas inside of me. Gets me mad hype and all.

Oh and yea, I think Eminem killed this track. Imagine if Slaughterhouse added their verses. RIP to the track for sure. "Last name Ever, First name Greatest".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...