The blog is now at YOMARCUS.COM

January 28, 2012

VIDEO GAMES OF 2012

And I said that I'm gonna lessen my video gaming this year. Fuck that! LOL Check out this "Games of 2012 trailer" by G4TV.

Are you ready for 2012, gamers? If you want to try guessing all of the games featured in this epic trailer, they're listed after the break. No cheating! NeverDead Final Fantasy XIII-2 The Last of Us Fortnite Binary Domain I Am Alive Borderlands 2 Asura's Wrath Max Payne 3 Mass Effect 3 Far Cry 3 Resident Evil 6 Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Halo 4 Metro: Last Light Lollipop Chainsaw Overstrike Devil's Third Final Fantasy Versus XIII Prototype 2 The Secret World Ninja Gaiden 3 BioShock Infinite Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations Htman Absolution Grand Theft Auto 5 Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Guild Wars 2 Diablo 3 TERA World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Starhawk Twisted Metal Syndicate Tomb Raider Soul Calibur 5 Starcraft 2: Heart Of The Swarm Prey 2

2 comments:

  1. hey you left me a comment a while aback about PuriKura machines in Hong Kong, it was in Mong Kok main shopping centre, it's in the Mong Kok Train station I think, it was like the 5th floor or 2nd to highest floor or maybe thrid, I'm really sorry my memory is really bad :( I asked my brother but's not to sure either. Sorry for the late reply aswell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the reply. Well try to look for it the next time we visit Hong Kong. We were looking for it last December and weren't lucky enough to find one haha. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...