The blog is now at YOMARCUS.COM

December 16, 2011

LUPE FIASCO IN MANILA 2011



The Smart iPhone 4s campout was probably the craziest campout Ive ever been to. A campout with free food and drinks, free movies, free use of video games, and a lot of freebies given away. (When I say freebies I mean Ipads, Macbook Airs, Beats by Dre headphones, and more.) They even raffled out a Subaru. Crazy right? You know what the craziest part for me is? A LUPE FIASCO SHOW FOR FREE. Yup! I just had to take my chances in seeing Lupe since Ive heard that the launch/campout is gonna be exclusive for Smart Gold/Platinum subcribers. Stormed Powerplant Mall like a muthaf.





Anyway, enjoy some of the videos I took. Audio was real bad so I had to do something about it. Show goes on! Choose 1080p for best quality. Click on Read more to view the videos.


Lupe opened it up with "Words I never said"


Hit you like Pacquiao! Philippines! Philippines!



Yall dont know how crazy it went down when he performed "Kick Push", a personal favorite of mine.



The audience participation in performing "Superstar" was dope!


My favorite joint off his latest album, Lasers.



Thank you Lupe! That was a memorable show. Come back soon.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...