The blog is now at YOMARCUS.COM

March 01, 2011

AUDIO NOSTALGIA

So I was browsing NT, and I stumbled upon this thread with talks about the best song in a video game. Then I had flashbacks of the games I used to play and how the background music gives me a feeling of bliss, a feeling of being at home lol. Whether it be Tomb Raider adrenaline pumping, Resident Evil creepy, or just Final Fantasy laid back, the theme music sends me to that ultimate gaming haven of mine... a sanctuary of comfortable couches, wireless controllers, big screen TVs and Quistis feeding me grapes *sigh*. What a nerd.

In this post I present to you some of the music I enjoyed during my "10-hour-gaming-per-day" days. A selection of video game music from Sega and PS1 titles, I actually stopped playing heavy after the PS1 era.


Final Fantasy VIII - Balamb Garden


Resident Evil 2 - Police Station Hall


Tomb Raider - Showdown


Final Fantasy Battle Theme


Sonic Green Hill Zone


Bare Knuckle


Resident Evil Main Hall Theme


Comix Zone


Metal Gear Solid - Encounter


and those are just a few of the many video game music I enjoyed. What are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...