The blog is now at YOMARCUS.COM

January 24, 2011

MARC RATES IT: GQ RESORT SUITES

One thing that my girl and I do when deciding on something is to rate stuff. Everything from movies to watch, up to the out of town places to visit, we rate it. That makes it much easier for us to plan out our next adventure. So ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, I want to introduce you to the newest segment of my blog; Marc Rates It. I will be rating everything I want to rate, and when I say everything I mean EVERYTHING. I could be rating a food joint the other day, and a Smartphone application the next. Heck I might even be rating a cult ritual that involves eating live animals and shit (not the shit you’re thinking of). Feel free to agree or disagree to my ratings. Comment on something so we can exchange feedbacks and who knows we might be helping people plan out their next move.

And for my first subject, I will be rating Grand Quartier Resort Suites.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



Grand Quartier Resort Suites is located inside Crosswinds, Tagaytay. Everybody knows what Tagaytay has to offer so I won’t need any fancy introduction about the city. Let me start by saying that Crosswinds is a calm & beautiful place.  Pine trees and lovely houses welcome you on your way to the suites. The lovely scenery made us forget that we waited long for the shuttle service to pick us up at the gate (We have no cars with us since we kind of semi backpacked Tagaytay). Good thing it’s chilly, so hot heads are cooled off in a breeze.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

THUMBS UP:
  • People are super friendly. Everyone attended to our needs with a smile.
  • Home theater setup was nice. 
  • Breakfast was delivered to our room on time, and it was pretty good.


THUMBS DOWN:
  • Waited for long minutes for the shuttle service to arrive at the gate for the reason that there are no drivers available.
  • I found it hard to get the right temperature of the water in the shower. Its either super hot or super cold.

So for Grand Quartier Resort Suites, Marc Rates It… 4 out of 5 thumbs

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Grand Quartier Resort Suites
Crosswinds, Brgy. Iruhin Central Calamba Road, Tagaytay City, Philippines
(632) 8500884
http://gqresortsuites.com/
reservations@gqresortsuites.com

View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...