The blog is now at YOMARCUS.COM

July 17, 2010

FRIDAY LUNCH

Heres the deal, there was this Japanese grocery in Park Square, Makati, the one near Landmark, that sold some good-ass Japanese cakes. When I say good-ass, I mean good-ass. The store is long closed and I cant seem to find another food joint that makes great Japanese cakes. Ive tried a lot but all of them failed... miserably. So if anyone knows if that grocery still exists somewhere let me know, Its called "Kobe Ya" something, I might be wrong though. Halp! Halp!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
All time favorite. Tortang Talong/Eggplant Omelette

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Heres me trying another Japanese cake. Fail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...