The blog is now at YOMARCUS.COM

August 19, 2014

VANS x STAR WARS LAUNCH


The Force is strong with this one


Press Play

Last Saturday was the first time I got invited to a Vans event. It was for the Vans x Star Wars collection launch (which I was on the lookout for because I wanted to get that Yoda pair so bad). The event was so much fun, most specially to Star Wars fans (which is everyone I assume) since some characters from the galaxy far, far away paid the store a visit.

I highly suggest that you go to the nearest Vans store and cop some because the collection is really dope. You can check the collection HERE. On with the photos.

Turn up!



Sweeeeet!




Strictly for the Sith



Jedis' secret stuff



Darkside all day lol





R2-D2 knows how to party!



Stormtroopers in the building!



I made new friends!




Me, Scout trooper, and Ian.



Congrats to Vans Philippines for a successful launch! Shouts to Ian as well! Til the next event.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...