The blog is now at YOMARCUS.COM

August 01, 2013

SNIKT! EXCLUSIVE SCREENING OF THE WOLVERINE AT THE PROMENADE'S DOLBY ATMOS THEATER



If you follow my Instagram, I posted days back that I got a very unexpected email from a very unexpected company, inviting me to an exclusive screening of The Wolverine. That day has come.

Viridian in Greenhills set up a small private screening of The Wolverine in the New Promenade's Dolby Atmos Theater. Which according to them is the first theater in the country that uses Dolby Atmos sound technology. It was pretty dope if you ask me. The sound was so clear and crisp (think Virtual Barber).

Many thanks to Macky Del Rosario (GreenBulb PR) and Viridian in Greenhils for inviting me. Til the next one.

On with the photos.

An alien invasion... I mean dark clouds over Pasig.



These looked very delicious.








What is this? A center for ants? lol Viridian in Greenhills building model. It will be right beside Gloria Maris and Chili's! How sweet is that?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...