The blog is now at YOMARCUS.COM

March 19, 2011

THE SHOEZEUM



Took shots and made a video of my current sneaker collection.

I WISH.

Was browsing Sneakernews and spotted this one. The warehouse-big collection dubbed as the "SHOEZEUM" belongs to a Jordan Michael Geller. Amazing.

Me and my friends can spend hours... or even a day inside this sanctuary of sneakers. Seriously.

Every pair sparks a story for us sneakerheads out there, so imagine 2,000+ stories are bound to be told. And these are stories we already know, like how controversial the 1s are in the NBA, how Jordan won against Dominique in the dunk championship with the 3s, how he won his first title wearing the 6s, how he came back and won his 4th championship with the 11s... and a lot lot more.

Let me stop typing words right now so you and I can start looking at the photos. Shall we?











MORE PHOTOS HERE VIA SNEAKERNEWS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...