The blog is now at YOMARCUS.COM

December 09, 2010

NIKETALK 11TH ANNIVERSARY

NT is 11 Years strong! I will be there to celebrate with my fellow NT peeps. I will also be performing with the homies, A.N.E. and Marquiss. Shoe lovers must drop by, no matter what brand you pledged your allegiance with, come through.

NIKE, REEBOK and CONVERSE will be giving away shoes. An early Christmas treat for sure.

Also, 15K worth of GCs courtesy of Urban Athletics and 5 pairs of sneakers courtesy of Creative Recreation will be given away.

Plus a midnight release by everyones favorite skateshop, WeLegendary. First 5 buyers will get a free GRAE CD by Marquiss and Chrizo. Trust me when I say that the album is DOPE.

The Deck, Ronac Art Center, December 10, 9PM.

Parking is limited so please arrive early. More parking space at Total Gas Station across Ronac. (parking fees apply)



Map (Click for larger view)

via Kingcrux

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...