The blog is now at YOMARCUS.COM

July 17, 2010

1 TO STOCK, 1 TO ROCK

Justene Jaro x Primitive x AM90 Infrared. Good lord




What's your full name? Justene Ashley Costelo Jaro
Where were you born? I was born in Tacloban, Philippines, on a small island called Leyte. I have yet to meet anyone from there who isn't related to me
What ethnicity are you? I'm Half Filipina, and my mom's Boricua, Mestisa!
How did you get into modeling? My own personal vanity got me taking pics, but the import car world is what first embraced me with open arms.
Not only do you have a gorgeous face, but you also possess a frame that breaks necks. What kind of measurements are you working with? 36C (Sometimes 36D, depending on my weight, LOL)-25-37




What's the best Halloween costume you ever had? When I was 4 my mom dressed me as a devil, and as an adult I've turned into one :)
Have you ever dated a skateboarder? Yes! I don't kiss and tell though.
Do you cook well? I can microwave a Lean Cuisine or Cup Of Noodles like no other.
What keeps you in California? The weather! Plus, there's so many things to keep me occupied.
If you could date any celebrity (past or present), who would it be and why? Mariah Carey. I'd steal her from the loser she's with now! :-(




[ via Primitive ]

2 comments:

  1. Just saw this earlier today on NT. :hat

    Can't wait for the infrared to drop. Again. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yesssur! Im waiting for something else to drop lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...