The blog is now at YOMARCUS.COM

June 09, 2010

MORTAL KOMBAT 2010

Please let this be a teaser for a new MK movie.



If this was a 2010 Mortal Kombat movie teaser.. the gamer in me approves. It looks like they re doing it right this time.

UPDATE:
Looks like the video wasnt really a teaser or trailer of anything. Turns out that its just a test video to convince Warner Bros. to push through with the reboot of the MK franchise.

According to Jeri Ryan's (Sonya Blade) tweet:

"It's not a game trailer. Actually was made for the director to sell WB on his vision for a reimagined MK film. I did it as a favor to a friend. No idea yet what WB's reaction to it was. And I'm not sure how you can contact WB to push them to make it. But you guys are resourceful...! ;-)"

This just painted sad all over my face. *Sigh* I hope WB does the right thing and MAKE THIS HAPPEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...