The blog is now at YOMARCUS.COM

March 03, 2010

MY WEEKLY PS3 PICK


Click on the image to order through Amazon

If you're an avid fan of video games you know that March is a big month for the PS3 console. The PS3 exclusive, God of War 3 is set to release this month, along with other great titles like Final Fantasy XIII, Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition, and Just Cause 2. To jumpstart March, my pick for this week's releases, here's Battlefield: Bad Company 2.
If you're fond of FPS (First Person Shooters) with lots of explosions, this EA game is for you. I have seen the gameplay video and I was truly impressed. Graphics are beautiful, definitely a contender to the epic FPS Modern Warfare 2.
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is NOW AVAILABLE AT AMAZON.



Did I say graphics are beautiful?



images via Gamespot

2 comments:

  1. Dope pickup dude. :hat

    I wanna pick up FF13 but no funds for the month unfortunately. :\

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't copped it yet man, but after all the videos Ive seen, I will soon. I'm just waiting for God of War 3 haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...