The blog is now at YOMARCUS.COM

January 28, 2015

TITAN TRIAL RUNS: NIKE KYRIE 1


Generation Deception

First off, apologies for the lack of updates. A lot has been going on lately and I just had my PC fixed (shouts to my brother for helping me fix stuff). You still with me? Let's go!

I was fortunate enough to be one of the few media people invited by Nike & Titan to test out the Nike Kyrie 1. I really liked the shoe the first time I saw it online and seeing it in person only made me love it more. The shoe really looks good in person but we weren't there to look at it, so we put the Nike Kyrie 1 to the test along with some of the best basketball players in the country.








The shoe is really light, lighter than I expected it to be. I do have wide feet so the fit was a little narrow for me. Traction was great, I feel like I can switch directions faster than most of the basketball shoes I have used.





Titan Trial Runs was a very dope experience for me. Not only did they let me be one of the first to use the shoe, I also got to play with some of my basketball idols. Had the chance to play a little 1-on-1 against my favorites like Jayson Castro and Kiefer Ravena.

Also, this video of me vs Kiefer Ravena below lol



Check out the SLAM PH full recap video HERE





Get the shoe. I highly recommend it for guards.

Big thanks to Nike Philippines and Titan for this awesome experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...